- Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- The humidity that the rains bring can dry your skin something awful. Use a nourishing moisturizer.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses throughout the day
- Humid weather is the not the time to experiment with artificial jewellery especially if you have sensitive skin. The humidity in the air will increase the risk of a breakout.
the skincare product in Pakistan launch .its an affordable price , every one you can follow the rates and position.
harryporter July 03, 2020